Walter Sisulu University WSU Nursing Application 2020, applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to WSU is basically online OR offline depending on your preference by following the following steps stated below. To become a student at the WSU, you have to note the following:
It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process. The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making. The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met. You must read the Prospectus for 2019 admission requirements
Documents required for application:
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
How do I apply?
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:
- Complete all the information that is requested and note that all fields with a red asterisk are compulsory and will not allow you to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- If you completed the NSC certificate after 2008, you do not have to upload this information as we already have access to it.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FEE
Any student who for the first time applies to be accepted as a student at Walter Sisulu University has to pay an official application fee.
Application fees are payable on a sliding scale according to the date of application as follows:
Application fees are not admission fees and therefore non-refundable and must be paid whether the student’s application was successful or not.