Walter Sisulu University WSU Nursing Application 2024, applications are invited from suitably qualified school leavers, none school leaver, and special case
Documents required for application:
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at [email protected].
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
How do I apply?
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:
- Complete all the information that is requested and note that all fields with a red asterisk are compulsory and will not allow you to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to [email protected].
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- If you completed the NSC certificate after 2008, you do not have to upload this information as we already have access to it.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.