University of the Witwatersrand WITS Nursing Application 2020, Nursing combines compassion, knowledge, and sophisticated health technology to restore, maintain, and promote the health of individuals, groups, or communities. Nursing is both an art and a science: caring, compassionate relationships blended with the development and application of nursing knowledge, techniques and ethics.
Nurses practice in a range of settings, including hospitals, community clinics, industry, the military, private practices, homes, and in specialised areas such as hospice and rehabilitation and aged care facilities.
Wits also offers opportunities for further study in nursing.
- The Student Enrolment Centre at Wits handles all student applications.
- Please click here for an overview of the application process.
- Check the admission requirements for your degree. Check if any additional selection requirements apply.
- Submit your application, required documentation and application fee before the closing date.
- Once you have applied, an admissions consultant will be assigned to your application.
- If you are an international applicant and/or have a foreign qualification, please click here.
30 June 2019
Faculty of Health Sciences (All programmes)
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Audiology
Bachelor of Speech-Language Pathology
BA Film and TV
30 September 2019
All other University programmes