Fee Structure for Self-Funding Students
Thank you for your interest in studying with our institution.
Payment should be by direct deposit only. Please note that we are unable to accept cash payments on campus.
- Option 1 (Self-funding, Private & Study Leaver students only): Paid in Full –fees paid in full byprogramme commencement date.
- Option 2: Deposit & monthly installments –deposit paid by registration date with the balance payable inequal, consecutive, monthly installments over a 6-month period for all 1 year programmes, OR in equal, consecutive, monthly installments over a 2-month period for all 6-month programmes. First monthly payment due in the month of commencement of programme.
|Branch Name:||Campus Square|
|Branch Code:||158 105|
|Account Number:||158 106 5698|
|Payment Reference:||Your ID Number / Student Number (linked to campus) –|
|(To Quote On Your Deposit Slip)||failure to use correct Reference will delay update of your|
|statement and account.|
- Tuition fees include VAT.
- Tuition fees include the cost of study material (student workbooks), where appropriate for South African Nursing Council (SANC) accredited programmes, SANC registration as a student and initial SANC examination fees.
- Tuition fees exclude the purchase of textbooks per programme, uniforms, resource center and other sundry costs which may arise during the progression of training.
- The resource center fee is compulsory for all Netcare Education Students. It has been included in the tuition fee for payment on registration. See table *Tuition Fees for January to December 2019 on page 2.
- Resource centre fee for a one year programme = R
470 once off ( includes 100 copies)
- Resource centre fee for a 6 month programme = R 350 once off ( includes 100 copies)
- Resource centre fee for a 3 month programme = R240 once off ( includes 100 copies)
- Students who lose their student identification or resource center card will need to pay R200 for a new card.
- a) Students based in South Africa who request a full transcript of training will be charged R850 per transcript per qualification.
- International Students who request a full transcript of training will be charged R2000 plus postage/courier costs.
- Students taking supplementary examinations will be charged R420 per practical and/or theoretical examination for all programmes.
- Students who request a report on a summative assessment will be charged R420 per script (applicable to Netcare Education internal assessments only.)
- Students whose training is extended are subject to monthly extension fees which are shown
Extension of Training Fees:
Students who have their training extended for academic reasons will be subject to the following additional fees:
All one, two and three year programmes: New Nursing, Legacy Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare Programmes
All 6 month
Extension of Training: Monthly Fee
R 2 900 x 3 months = R8700
R 2 900 x 3 months= R8700
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions however caused.
- Netcare accepts no responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action because of material in this sheet.
NETED SR 016
Tuition Fees for 2019 Self-funding Students