Apply to UJ using the online application
Things to note before using the online application for University of Johannesburg:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one?
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (so that there’s no delay from UJ).
- Getting a UJ student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email email@example.com or contact the Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
How to complete the online application:
UJ has a number of different application forms for various types of applicants. Once you have selected the online application which is applicable to what you want to study at UJ, you can follow the link below and complete the application.
- Undergraduate Degrees & Diplomas
- Postgraduate Degrees & Diplomas / Certificate & B-Tech / Advanced Diploma
Apply to UJ using the hardcopy application
You can apply by filling in the hardcopy application form and post your completed application to:
STUDENT ENROLMENT CENTRE
PO Box 524
Things to note when applying via hardcopy:
- The “old fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how using this breakdown.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
- Download Hardcopy Application Form
- International Applications
- Continuing Education Programmes (CEP) / Short Learning Programs (SLP) / Short Courses
- Recognition of Prior Learning