Please note: The applications for the
2022 HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN NURSING and 2022 DIPLOMA IN NURSING
are now OPEN.
How to Register / Apply:
The following documents will be required along with the application form
- 2 ID photographs secured to application
- 2 copies of senior certificate (certified)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of SANC certificate & SANC statement of examination results (Auxiliary) (certified), 2 copies of current SANC receipt (certified) and Indemnity cover (Denosa/Hospersa) (current) . Only needed when you apply for Enrolled Nurses
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
- Proof of payment of your registration fee
- Certified copy of your ID document and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Download arwp application
You should submit a paper application by printing the Arwyp forms and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. You can however visit the campus if you are finding any difficulties.