Emmanuel School of Nursing Requirements are used to admit qualified students into the school. Interested applicants are expected to meet the requirements before applying.
Graduate Certificates in Nursing Education
Nurses prepare for positions as nurse educators who could be employed as faculty members, staff/professional development coordinators, unit based teachers, clinical educators and patient educators.
- NURS 5301 Educational Theories and Curriculum Design in Nursing
- NURS 5303 Advanced Teaching Methods and Strategies in Nursing Education/Assessment/Evaluation of Student Learning
- NURS 5305 Pathophysiology and Pharmacology for Nurse Educators
- NURS 5310 Nursing Education Advanced Role Development Practicum
Graduate Certificate in Nursing Management
Nurses prepare for leadership roles as nurse executives, nurse managers, nurse administrators, case managers and project directors who work in settings such as accountable care organizations, managed care, integrated care systems, hospitals, public health departments, clinics, health maintenance organizations, ambulatory care, long term care assisted living, hospices, home care, research units and parish nursing programs.
- NURS 5501 Nursing Management in Health Care Delivery
- NURS 5503 Healthcare Organizational Development
- NURS 5505 Financial Management in Healthcare
- NURS 5510 Nursing Management Advanced Role Development Practicum
- Emmanuel School of Nursing Courses
- Emmanuel School of Nursing Requirements
- Emmanuel School of Nursing Application 2020
- Emmanuel School of Nursing Contact Details