University of Fort Hare UFH Nursing Application 2020, It is a good idea to have a career objective in mind, check the admission requirements of the various qualifications offered at the University of Fort Hare.
Prospective Undergraduate Students can download the Study Guide
HOW TO SUBMIT THE FORMS
1. MANUAL SUBMISSION
You can submit your completed application forms by hand at any of our admissions Offices in Alice or East London Campuses.
2. SEND VIA EMAIL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORMS via Email
- After completing filling the application form make sure you save your form using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Scan all your other documents (ID, RESULTS, PROOF OF PAYMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS) and make sure you also save these using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Once you have all your documents please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure that your email address or cellphone number that you write in your application forms is working for us to contact you.
Application Fee – Academic Admissions
(a) Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for admission by new students payable on or before the 30st September: R120.00
(b) Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all late applications for admission by new students after 31st September for any undersubscribed qualifications, as informed by the faculties: R 300.00
Application Fee – Residence Admissions
(a) Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for accommodation by new students payable on or before the 31st September: R 120.00
(b) Acceptance of accommodation payable before the 31st December : R 1000.00
1. Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including application fee before closing date.
2. An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
3. Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
4. Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark test (NBT) before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.