Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT, unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
Admission requirement(s): A Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification with a pass on Higher Grade in English and Biology or Physical Science.
Tshwane University of Technology Nursing Contacts
Tshwane University of Technology Nursing Requirements
Tshwane University of Technology Nursing Courses
Tshwane University of Technology TUT Nursing Application 2020