Thuto Bophelo Nursing School Application 2020, Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy (TBNA) is a private, SANC registered (S1074) nursing academy situated in Pretoria. TBNA has offered learning opportunities to prospective nursing students since the establishment in 1982.
Thuto Bophelo plays a vital role in uplifting and developing skills within our local communities and rural areas, and our learning programmes are structured around meeting the ever-changing needs in the broader community of South Africa.
We are committed to:
- Providing quality, accessible and flexible learning programmes based on adult education principles.
- Promoting life-long learning by enabling re-admissions to educational mainstreams.
- Providing outreach programmes to the disadvantaged communities.
- Establishing and maintaining a partnership with stakeholders in the healthcare market.
- Creating an environment where our team fosters teamwork and respect and strives for personal growth.
- Continuously seeking to enhance the satisfaction of all stakeholders, by equipping our students to render the highest quality healthcare services.
The Nursing Academy offers training in association with various private and state hospitals and community facilities, whereby they gain practical experience under the guidance of our Educators as well as Registered Nurses.
Why choose Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy…
Receive accredited training.
We offer competent Educators, in a safe and secure environment.
We have a well-equipped simulation laboratory where you can practice your clinical skills before entering the clinical environment.
We have been operating successfully for over 30 years.
NURSING ACADEMY(Pty) Ltd
NURSING CAREER AS A GENERAL NURSE
At Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy we strive to uplift communities and provide excellence.
The Academy is registered with the South African Nursing Council (S1074).
Limited space available for the course starting on 4 JUNE 2019.
Registration closes on 3 June 2019 at 16h00.
HOW TO REGISTER:
You will need to provide the following documents upon registration:
- Two certified SANC receipt as an enrolled nurse for 2019
- Four certified copies of your green barcoded ID
- Four certified copies of your Grade 12 or Standard 10 certificate / highest qualification
- Proof of Hepatitis B Immunisation
Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy is a private nursing school established in 1982, offering opportunities to proposed nursing students in accordance with the regulations of the South African Nursing Council, to enter into the study of Nursing.
The Academy is registered with the South African Nursing Council and accredited with the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) to provide nursing education, research and training.
IMPORTANT: Due to limitations on the number of students per intake, we can not guarantee a space immediately after the test is written.