Check out the list of Nursing Colleges in Northern Cape Province. The list includes both public and private nursing schools within the province as well as universities that offer nursing courses.
Nursing Colleges in Northern Cape Province
- Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College Phone: 053-807 5351 053-832 0844 email: email@example.com Physical Address: 1st Floor NIH Building Chapel Street, Kimberley, 8301 South Africa Colleges in North West Province
There are several accredited schools in the North West province.
They are grouped into either public or private institutes:
Public nursing universities in North West Province
- North West University (Mafikeng ) Tuition is primarily in English.
- North West University (Potchefstroom) Tuition here is mainly in Afrikaans.
Public nursing colleges in North West Province
- Xcelsius Nursing College
- Mmabatho Nursing College
Public nursing schools in North West Province
- Moses Kotane Nursing School
- Taung Community Hospital
- Thusong Hospital Nursing School
- Witrand Hospital
Private nursing schools in North West Province
Several private training schools have yet to be accredited by the SANC.
- Caerus Nursing School although it has received accreditation by the Council of Higher Education, it is still in the process of being certified by the SA Nursing Council Phone: 018 474-9340 018 468-5635 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Free State Its main campus is in Bloemfontein, the judicial capital of South Africa and is one of the oldest South African higher learning institutions.