Ithemba Nursing Academy Requirements are provided below. Interested persons looking to gain admission must meet the required Ithemba Nursing Academy Requirements before applying.
- National Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification at exit level 4:
- English Higher Grade – Level 3
- Physical Sciences and/or Life Sciences – Level 4
- Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy – Level 4
- Computer Literacy – Level 3
- A candidate has to write a pre-selection test and undergo an interview prior to being considered for studies.
- A pass rate of 70% is a requirement for a pre-selection test prior that a candidate can be considered for an interview.
- Foreign qualifications should be verified with the South African Qualification Authority. A foreign candidate must have a valid study permit for the specific period.
- The Academy does not offer bursaries for prospective students.
- The Academy offers limited accommodation and a process is to be followed.
- Ithemba Nursing Academy Courses
- Ithemba Nursing Academy Requirements
- Ithemba Nursing Academy Application 2021
- Ithemba Nursing Academy Contact Details