Ithemba Nursing Academy Application 2021, Ithemba Nursing Academy (Pty) Ltd is private nursing academy established in 2002 offering nursing courses to prospective nursing students in accordance with the regulations of South African Nursing Council.
Ithemba is well positioned in the east of Pretoria en route to Mamelodi and is easily accessible to transport e.g. taxis, train and bus services.
All interested applicants should take note of the school admission requirement before applying for admission
- National Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification at exit level 4:
- English Higher Grade – Level 3
- Physical Sciences and/or Life Sciences – Level 4
- Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy – Level 4
- Computer Literacy – Level 3
- A candidate has to write a pre-selection test and undergo an interview prior to being considered for studies.
- A pass rate of 70% is a requirement for a pre-selection test prior that a candidate can be considered for an interview.
- Foreign qualifications should be verified with the South African Qualification Authority. A foreign candidate must have a valid study permit for the specific period.
- The Academy does not offer bursaries for prospective students.
- The Academy offers limited accommodation and a process is to be followed.