Gem Auxilary Nursing School Requirement is very important thing to take note before applying. One must meet the school requirements before he or she can gain admission into the school.
The year-long accredited Health and Welfare SETA course allows learners access to employment opportunities nationally, as well as internationally.
- Ancillary Health Care – Full Qualification (NQF Level 01)
- Community Health Work – (NQF Level 04)
- Child and Youth Care – Full Qualification (NQF Level 04)
The 6 month-long accredited Health and Welfare SETA (HWSETA) course allows learners to be registered on the HWSETA database. Learners will receive a national certificate on successful completion of the course.
- Home Based Care
- Skills Development Programme – Part Qualification (NQF Level 01)
Frail Care – The course offers the successful learner a national certificate, which will allow the learner employment opportunities in old age homes and private homes.
HIV/AIDS Counselling – The 10-day Health and Welfare SETA (HWSETA) accredited course, allows successful learners the opportunity for employment in private homes, doctors’ rooms and clinics.
- Gem Auxilary Nursing School Courses
- Gem Auxilary Nursing School Requirement
- Gem Auxilary Nursing School Application 2020
- Gem Auxilary Nursing School Contact Details