Emmanuel Nursing School Application 2020, Before commencing your online application for residence through the Emmanuel College Portal, you need to have the following ready:
a) Reference – One academic reference from your school principal, lecturer or tutor is required. Relatives and peers are not acceptable referees. Ask your referee to complete the academic referee form, either by downloading and filling it on online or printing and completing it by hand. Your referee should then send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Emmanuel College, Sir William MacGregor Drive, St Lucia QLD 4067. Alternatively, the reference can be uploaded to the portal.
(b) Photograph – A recent passport-style photograph (JPEG file, less than 500KB) for uploading to the portal. This photo will remain on your records while you are in College and may be used in College publications.
(c) Letter to the Principal – Please write a letter (approx. 500 words) detailing why you would be a suitable resident at Emmanuel College. This letter is to be uploaded to the portal.
(d) Proof of age – Please provide a copy of one of the following to confirm your date of birth – passport, birth certificate, driver’s licence, or equivalent. For a driver’s licence, you must provide a copy of both the front and back.
(e) Academic documentation –
- If applicable, confirmation of your OP or ATAR results for uploading to the portal.
- If you have an offer letter from The University of Queensland, this is to be uploaded to the portal.
- If you have already undertaken study at a university, your official academic transcript must be uploaded to the portal.
|Commence your online application for residence by using the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this page and then follow the procedures specified in the Emmanuel College Portal.|
As well as uploading the above documents, you will need to pay the $110 (non-refundable) application fee online by MasterCard, Visa card or direct deposit.
|Step 3 –|
|Interview arranged – After you have submitted your online application to the portal, ensuring all the required documents have been included, please contact us by telephoning +61 7 3871 9100 or emailing email@example.com to arrange an interview time and date. Interviews can be conducted by Skype or in person. Your application is complete once you have been interviewed.|
- Your application will not be processed until all parts of the application have been submitted.
- Submission of a completed application form and application fee does not guarantee a place in College.
- Once you apply, you may qualify for an immediate offer. However, the majority of offers are made in January following allocation of university places.
If you are ready to apply online, please use the button below to access the Emmanuel College Portal:Apply Now