Cape Region Mediclinic Learning Centre Courses, Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd is a registered company operating in the private health industry. The Company registration number is 1969/009218/07. Mediclinic also have six other Learning Centres throughout the country namely:
- Tshwane Regional Learning Centre (Pretoria)
- Nelspruit Learning Centre (Mpumalanga)
- Central Region Learning Centre ( Bloemfontein)
- Northern Cape Learning Centre (Kimberly)
- Limpopo Mediclinic Learning Centre (Polokwane)
- Northern Region Mediclinic Learning Centre (Gauteng).
The Diploma in Operating Department Assistance is accredited by the Council on Higher Education and registered by the DeBloemfonteinpartment of Higher Education and Training. On completion of the programme, the learner will not be eligible to register at any of the existing professional councils. The Diploma in Emergency Medical care is accredited by the Council on Higher Education, Health Professions Council of South Africa and registered by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
- Diploma in Emergency Medical Care
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Operating Department Assistance
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing
- Certificate in Enrolled Nursing. (NB- Certificate in Enrolled Nursing was discontinued by the South African Nursing Council SANC until further notice. Please visit the Mediclinic website from time to time, for the accreditation of the new nursing qualifications.)
- Cape Region Mediclinic Learning Centre Courses
- Cape Region Mediclinic Learning Centre Requirements
- Cape Region Mediclinic Learning Centre Contact Details