All Saints Hospital Nursing School Application 2020 is available to all interested persons looking forward in studying with us.
HOW TO APPLY
- Advert is placed on the local newspapers (Daily Dispatch and Herald) in April/May period as well as on the website of the department: www.impumelelo.ecprov.gov.za to invite applications from suitable candidates for all programmes offered at the Lilitha College of Nursing.
- Before submitting the application and paying the application fee, please take note of the minimum admission requirements for all programmes of your choice.
NB Application fees are non-refundable
- In your application form, please attach your identity document, necessary school reports and deposit slip which indicates that you have deposited the application fee for that specific programme.
- Closing date will be indicated in the advert of that specific year.
Before registering as a student you need to determine whether or not you will have sufficient funds to finance your studies. Costs involved in Higher Education include Registration and Tuition fees, Books, Travel, Accommodation, Meals and general living expenses.
ECDoH offers financial assistance to full-time students in the form of a bursary on an annual basis. Bursaries will be automatically allocated to the predetermined percentage of selected candidates based on their registration with Lilitha College of Nursing (LCoN). Conditions and terms of the Bursary Contract apply. Students who have passed all their subject/modules and progress to the next level of study will retain the bursary allocation. ECDoH/College reserves the right to reverse the Bursary allocation if:
- Learners have not complied to the minimum requirements as per the specified programme;
- Learners have not complied to college rules and regulations.
- All Saints Hospital Nursing School Courses
- All Saints Hospital Nursing School Requirements
- All Saints Hospital Nursing School Application 2020
- All Saints Hospital Nursing School Contact Details